Bernard M. Bass, a leadership researcher offers in this case that 4 “I” s are paramount
- Individualized consideration
- Intellectual stimulation
- Inspirational motivation
- Idealized inﬂuence.
For each of these 4 considerations, describe how you apply these considerations against your own style of leadership. Align your comparison and considerations with DuBrin’s section on transformational leadership and what Bass implied in his research. Be specific for each of the “Is” by using a paragraph for each “I” for readability
For each of these case studies support each response with theories and/or concepts found in the DuBrin coursebook or from another leadership researcher.
Check to ensure that you have:
- Analyzed the questions using the facts of the case and the concepts introduced by DuBrin and/or additional readings and videos.
- A clear explanation of your reasoning thorough enough to answer the theories and/or concepts being presented in the chapters being studied.
- Make certain you properly label the case and number your analysis of each question–do not respond to all questions as one analysis.
- Please number each of your analysis responses. Remember to apply DuBrin to support your analysis.
- Submit this assignment in a Word document.
Grades reflect my judgment about:
- the quality of analysis,
- the application of theory to facts,