Select Create Thread to post your summary reading reflection and submit on or before the due date..
Read this week’s assigned reading reflection articles in HBR 10 Must Reads on Strategy and summarize either article using 400-600 words (no more and no less). Each entry should have:
- at least one particularly insightful and relevant quotation/citation/reference (QCR) of 6-30 words (no more and no less) from the article and
at least one particularly insightful and relevant quotation/citation/reference (QCR) of 6-30 words (no more and no less) from another reputable source.
Quotations/citations/references should be cited using APA 6th edition writing style requirements NOTE: You should also use at least half your words to connect and apply the readings to your real-world experience. (Citation-level APA Requirements).
Here are some notes on reputable sources:
- Great: Drawn from journals and reputable sources like HBR
- Good: Materials from well-recognized magazines and papers such as Forbes, Wall Street Journal, TIME, etc.
- Adequate: From most magazines or websites
- Poor: Old or obscure sources
- Not acceptable: Crowd-sourced sources such as Wikipedia
Select Create Thread to post your summary reading reflection and submit on or before the due date.
Make sure to:
- Include appropriate quotation/citation/references
- At least half of your reflection words should be related to applications in your world
- Include the word count at the bottom of your reflection and response
- Post text. DO NOT POST an attached word.doc