Medicaid and the Middle Class Description Part I: Medicaid is not just for low-income people..
Medicaid and the Middle Class
Part I: Medicaid is not just for low-income people. The American middle class benefits significantly from the Medicaid program. In a 4-5-page synopsis, analyze a specific Medicaid program that seeks to benefit the middle class in the state in which you reside. Please keep in mind the position and facility you selected. Make sure to include the following:
- Discuss the purpose of the program.
- Describe whether the program is effective and offer evidence to support your rationale.
- Discuss other viewpoints or opposing viewpoints to the program.
- This portion of your assignment will require you to research and examine information from various sources. Use a minimum of five credible sources for your paper, with three being an academic source from the Rasmussen College Online Library (don’t forget to include in-text citations throughout your paper with paraphrasing or quoting)
- Make sure to include your APA formatted reference page.
Part II: It’s tough for healthcare professionals to keep up with all the programs offered through the government. Based on the position and facility you selected, create a one-page information sheet for our staff that they can use to answer questions. SkillSurfer in the online tutoring platform offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced tutorials on Microsoft Office products.
- The information sheet should give your staff enough information to have an educated conversation with a patient about their healthcare coverage options through Medicaid.
- Make sure to use audience specific language and tone in your information sheet. Remember, you are writing this information sheet for your staff.
- Be creative and make your information sheet fun and organized.