Ideal Health System. ‘Ideal Health System’ – Individual Paper (200 points)
The purpose of this assignment is to allow students to create their “ideal health system” with respect to cost, access, and quality. Students will analyze problems and solutions, issues and trends of their ideal health system. Students will work individually on this assignment.
The ‘Ideal Health System’ can mirror one in existence somewhere today (ie: a county) or it can be completely fabricated based on fact finding and research (ie: Crystal’s Creative Care). Please note: the information you write about will have been found somewhere – therefore that resource needs to be properly cited.
Thoroughly describe how your proposed health system will function in terms of Cost (page 1 – entire page), Access (page 2 – entire page), and Quality (page 3 – entire page).*
–Pages 4 and 5*:
Address at least 2 issues that will be present with your new system. What are the solutions to these two issues? (2 entire pages)
*If each page is less than 1 whole page (ie: ¾ of a page), you will lose points. Therefore, please ensure there is substantive detail in the entire page. In summation: there must be 5 whole pages + the references. As the assignment calls for 5 pages, please do not exceed 5 pages.
Your paper must contain the following:
– At least two references must be from peer-reviewed journal articles. You can inquire about peer-reviewed articles via www.library.ucf.edu.
Notes: Government-approved websites (ie: ending in .gov) may be used in addition to the two peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia is not an approved source.
– Please format your paper as follows: 12 pt. Times New Roman font; double spaced. Please ensure you only utilize normal Word formatted margins (ie: 1 inch margins on all sides). You do not need to include a cover page – your first and last name should be contained on line 1 of your first page. If your paper does not follow these requirements, you will lose points.
– Please do not utilize more space than is necessary nor overuse the opportunity of quoting. If your paper contains too much spacing, extra wide margins, or too many quotes, you will lose points.
– Please spell/grammar check before submission. If your paper contains grammatical errors, you will lose points.
– Please cite your sources in APA format. This means you will list the source on your reference sheet AND include parenthetical citations within your work where you draw from someone else’s thoughts. If your paper does not utilize APA citation formatting, you will lose points.