. How has Cardinal’s principles and values shaped the ethical behavior of employees?.
- Review the Ethical Dilemma beginning on page 309 and answer the questions at the end of the case. Each question should be answered with one to two paragraphs. Each paragraph should contain three to five complex sentences.
- A. Describe the difficulties in ethical leadership at Stacy’s farm.What type of conflict management style does Doug have?
- B. Are there more constructive ways for him to handle conflicts with employees?
- C. Describe the alternatives Stacy has answering that candidates question and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- 2. Write your answers to the following questions about Case 16, “Ethical Leadership at Cardinal IG: The Foundation of a Culture of Diversity,” Your answers should total one to two paragraphs for each question. Each paragraph should contain three to five complex sentences.
- a. Describe David Pinder’s background. What influence did his background have on his leadership style?
- b. How has David Pinder embraced ethical leadership to create an ethical culture at Cardinal?
- c. How has Cardinal’s principles and values shaped the ethical behavior of employees?
- d. How has Cardinal empowered its employees to practice responsible and accountable leadership?