“Happy Brands and Ethical Implications”. After reading the case “Happy Brands and Ethical Implications” by Gringarten & Fernández-Calienes, pages 125-142, write a case study using the Case Analysis Outline Attached below.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 1000 words in length, current APA style, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- No references required.
- Complete and submit the assignment by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday.
- Late work policies, expectations regarding proper citations, acceptable means of responding to peer feedback, and other expectations are at the discretion of the instructor.
- You can expect feedback from the instructor within 48 to 72 hours from the Sunday due date.
CASE ANALYSES (3 pages maximum):
Students are to use the Case Analysis Outline – suggested format – in the syllabus (see below) to review each assigned case.
I. Case Analysis Outline – Suggested Format
(a) Overview of major issues – describe the challenges/problems/issues outlined in the case. This section should be clear and succinct. You can make use of bullet points to describe the issues.
(b) Applications of key themes – elaborate what you have learned from the assigned case by directly relating/connecting the case to concepts and themes described in the different chapters.
External Environmental Analysis (Outside of the organization)
Economic, Social, Political, Technological opportunities and challenges
Internal Environmental Analysis (Specific to the organization)
Organization’s internal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and external threats
Describe the firm’s product, pricing, distribution/place, and promotion strategy (if applicable)
Description of the target market including primary customers/target market
In analysis, you can also put down your own thoughts and opinions about the issues/challenges described in the case. You can bring in outside information (such as the latest news, articles, references to any calculations, charts, diagrams or graphs*). If applicable, you can also answer any questions at the end of each case. These questions can also be used as a guide to develop the other sections of your case summary/write-up.
Development and Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives, Recommendation of the better Alternative, Implementation Techniques for Recommended Alternative (How, when, where, why).
Please note: If any of the above outline points are not applicable to your case, you can skip those points in your case write-up.