Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication of Geico’s total rewards program based upon the Website’s descriptions of the benefits. Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Determine which facets of the Geico total rewards program align with the five (5) top advantages of a total rewards program outlined in Chapter 2 of the textbook and discuss your reasoning.
- Create a strategy for ensuring that the Geico plan addresses all of the advantages. HINT: See figure 3.1 in the textbook as a guide for creating your strategy.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication of Geico’s total rewards program based upon the Website’s descriptions of the benefits. NOTE: Even if you feel the communication is effective, still recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
- Assuming employees are unhappy with the current plan, as an HR leader, offer two (2) improvements or changes to Geico’s total rewards program. What would you add or delete?
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
APA format to include page numbers, introduction and conclusion
Please adhere to the following for the format of the paper:
Double-space all lines of information in the paper. Spacing beyond double is not permitted.
2. Indent the first line of every paragraph ½ inch. Page-long paragraphs are not permitted.
3. Align the text to the left margin, leaving the right margin “ragged”.
4. The document must have a title page that has a running head with the first page number. There must also be on the page (centered) the paper title, student’s name, school name, and date of assignment as minimum information.
5. Reference lists begin after the last page of text. A reference list is used at the end of the paper to accurately document all sources cited. The reference list is organized alphabetically, is double spaced, and uses a hanging indent paragraph style.
Headings will be used for all required sections of the paper. In other words, for each criteria statement for the assignment a heading will determined. The heading should not be a copied and pasted criteria statement. (Ensure the heading is less wordy).
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM !!!!!!!
Do not submit papers filled exclusively or overwhelmingly with researched information from others work. With any sourced information, you must also provide your own perspectives and thoughts. You may decide how you balance the researched information with your own thoughts.