Discuss the elements of informed consent.
The purpose of this assignment is to help students understand the legal implications of informed consent. A document such as this is used to share information on a topic. It is meant to be visual and to tell some, but not a whole lot of information about the topic. Make the brochure look interesting, but do not clutter with too much text.
answer the following questions in paragraphs and give APA Refrence that is less than 5 years old. no plagiarism
- Discuss the elements of informed consent.
- Discuss the role of the physician in obtaining informed consent.
- Discuss the role of the nurse in obtaining informed consent.
- Discuss what type of medications would influence the client’s ability to give informed consent.
- Discuss details of informed consent for the following clients: Adult clients, Minors, Unemancipated minors, Mental Health Clients, Medical Emergencies, and Legal guardians/surrogates.( persons legally appointed to make decisions for another person when they can not).