Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change..
- Describe key aspects of your suggested approach to planning for and implementing change.
- What are two or three essential steps or strategies that deserve particular attention as you strive to successfully translate evidence into practice? Provide your rationale.
- Assess the influence of your DNP practicum experiences on your professional growth.
- Identify areas for improvement to focus on during this course.
- Given what you have learned in previous DNP courses and through your professional experiences, what questions or concerns do you have regarding how to identify and assess systems-related issues, as well as how to plan for and implement change?
- Summarize your planned DNP practicum experiences and how you expect these experiences to advance your professional skills. Support your choices with documented evidence from the AACN Essentials, professional standards, and specialty guidelines.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice
Bleich, M. R. (2011). IOM report, The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health: milestones and challenges in expanding nursing science. Research In Nursing & Health, 34(3), 169-170. doi:10.1002/nur.20433